New Blog Design (With Apologies for Formatting Blips)



The other day I was talking with my writing group. Somehow we drifted onto the topic of blogs and took a close look at a few of them. This was when I realised that by comparison mine was rather cluttered. So, I resolved to change its design.

As of today the blog appears in one of Blogger's contemporary or 'modern' designs. I am not fully convinced yet. Especially because the 'theme' messed around with some of the formatting of the posts. – I do want to decide where I insert paragraph breaks. I want to design how my writing aligns on the page. And, in particular, I do not like it when lyrics or the poems are centred. - But, that may just be the price I need to pay for a proper layout for mobile devices that comes with the new themes.

I've tried to tinker with the 'theme' a bit today and I tried to adjust the formatting of the posts. However, my time is limited and I haven't gone back further than the beginning of this year – so, that's the last 15 or so posts. I do not know whether or when I find time to dig deeper into these formatting issues. In the meantime, I apologise for any 'unique' formatting you may encounter while perusing the blog.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Signature Gallery, Abuja

'Portraits' of Sheikh Usman dan Fodio

Popular Portraits of Sheikh Ahmad Tijani - Another Little (Procrastination) Gem